As you know we take the health and safety of our club members very seriously. As a result we have adopted the CareMonkey system. We will be using CareMonkey in the best interest of the children whilst ensuring we are proactively fulfilling our risk management and duty of care responsibilities.
CareMonkey offers the club and families the following:
- The data can only be viewed via an authorised club official (eg; coach, team manager, first aid personnel) with their login and password making data more secure than paper forms.
- For Australian customers the CareMonkey system is located in a highly secure environment in Sydney, and, for our Australian Customers, the CareMonkey data will always reside in Australia.
- It uses sophisticated security measures to keep data safe and it is backed up every hour.
- There is an automatic audit trail.
- The data in CareMonkey will never be shared with any other person or group without your consent.
- Parents control the data that is available and can remove access at any time.
UP TO DATE EMERGENCY INFORMATION:
- You have the ability to update the data at any time and ensure your child’s details are correct. This should be done whenever there is a change in information (such as a new emergency contact number or new medical condition).
- It is important to ensure these details are up to date before training or a home or away game to ensure carers are well prepared to look after your child.
- CareMonkey allows our club officials to access your child’s emergency details on mobile devices while they are looking after your children. This saves time and reduces medical errors in emergency situations.
- Data is more secure than paper forms. If a mobile device with CareMonkey data is lost or stolen the data cannot be viewed as it is in encrypted (scrambled) format.
MULTI-USE CARE PROFILE FOR FAMILIES:
- Once you have shared the care profile for your child with the club you can share it with other people who you entrust to care for your child such as family, friends, school etc. You can also create care profiles for other family members.
- You and others can download the free CareMonkey app for iPhone and Android smartphones and iPad and Android tablets and have access to your family care profiles on these mobile devices.
If your child’s school uses CareMonkey you will be able to share the same care profile with our club. You only need to maintain one ‘care profile’ for your child and it can be shared with us, grandparents, family, friends, babysitters…anyone you trust…and they are all instantly updated when you update the data.
Please Note: You will need to have a PDF viewer installed on your computer to download/view the forms. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.